1. In your email mobile app, choose and open an email conversation.
2. Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. You will receive an email notification from RingCentral that your email is ready to flip to the RingCentral app.
3. Open the email and tap Flip Email to RingCentral.
4. Tap Create team.
5. Tap the team title to edit the default team name. The team name will be the subject of the email once flipped.
6. Tap Team type to configure privacy settings. Tap either Private (invite only) or Public (visible to any coworker).
7. Tap Members and type names in the To field to populate the list of names to add underneath.
8. Select and tap members to add, and then tap Next on top right.
9. Tap the checkmark icon at top right to save.